Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Time change and spring cleaning

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Time change and spring cleaning

Have you gotten used to the time change yet? I haven't - I find myself waking up around 9 a.m.!! That puts me so far behind from the start. Today I spent the day doing some spring cleaning. You might think it's a bit early, but I actually had my air conditioner on for a couple of hours today - it was over 80 degrees in the house! The temps outside were hovering right around 80 - in March! I just can't believe this weather and I really worry what that means for the rest of the summer - something tells me it's going to be a very, very hot one.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Naoki Dieter said...

Haha, don’t feel too bad about having your air conditioner turned on longer than you usually do! It’s been incredibly hot all summer! Look at it this way – you’re getting your money’s worth with that air-conditioner this season, with this intense heatwave we’re having! Haha!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That’s too hot, Ken! If I were in your situation, I will do the same thing too: Turn on the AC! Good thing you can still manage to sleep even when it’s that hot. Use your AC in moderation.

-Tyrone Alloway

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004