Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Frog of the Day

Firefly Books - Frogs 2011 by KenCalvino
Firefly Books - Frogs 2011, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

It's been a while but everything seems to be in working order now - let's hope it continues! Spring has broken out here at Frog Central. Temps are hitting into the 60's almost every day. Can I yell hurray!

This frog item is from Firefly Books and is a Frogs 2011 calender. The front photo is a Leaf Frog. This one was photographed in the rain forest of Ecuador by Pete Oxford. This was the calender hanging next to my desk and when I took it down in January I realized I had not put it up here - so her it is. I received this December 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004