Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Happy New Year

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year

Gertie by KenCalvino
Gertie, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

It has been so busy around here - first he puts up a tree but I'm not allowed to pee on it, then all these lights and decorations. And then I bark to tell him I hear noises but I'm told to settle down and when we wake up in the morning all these presents for me are under the tree! And then things settle down for a day or two only to stay up what seems like all night - but I got a treat at midnight! Whew! I've got to go take a nap. ~ Gertie

Happy New Years Everyone ~ Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004