Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Frog of the Day

Today's frog collectible is a fun one - it's from a company called Kawada and the product is called Nanoblock. The are miniature little building blocks and this package is called Tree Frog. So let's begin - here is the package.

Nanoblock - Tree Frog

When you open the package and the smaller packets inside, you find the pieces to begin working on your tree frog - lots and lots of little, tiny pieces....lol!

Nanoblock - Tree Frog

After about a half hour or so - here is my first attempt at making the little tree frog from Nanoblocks (pay no attention to the extra pieces!).

Nanoblock - Tree Frog

All in all a fun little collectible that I found on Fab.com. I purchased these in November 2011. I bought two of these - one to play with and one to put away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004