Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Frog of the Day

Radko - Branch Hopper by KenCalvino
Radko - Branch Hopper, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

It's been back to the same old routine here at Frog Central. I've been on a cleaning kick and this place is getting the once over from top to bottom. It's a pain, but I love how the place looks when I'm done. Maybe I'm pushing the spring cleaning just a bit.....

This frog collectible is a Christopher Radko ornament and it is big! It is called Branch Hopper and I was able to pick this up at a Radko 50% off after-Christmas sale. A great way to add to your Radko collection! Remember not to display them in direct sunlight and please do not wash them - the paint will come off! I received this today, January 4th, 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004