Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Weekend Dog Blogging

Gertie by KenCalvino
Gertie, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

Gertie! Cute as ever, sitting under my desk at my feet. She's curled up there on my right foot as I write. She's been doing pretty good lately. She has not had any further seizures.

Her picture in my flickr stream gets so many views. I put this one into the stream and by the time I went to write this there were already 10 views. She often gets 20 to 30 views - and that's a lot in the flickr world.

It's been cold here at Frog Central and Gertie loves being outside in this weather - she would like it more if there was snow on the ground! We are so different in that regards....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004