Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Frog of the Day

It's a cold and dreary day here at Frog Central. Gertie and I didn't want to get up this morning! She slept until almost 7:30 - that made me very happy. Of course now I'm about a half hour late on the whole day but I'll live with it.

This frog collectible is from Hamilton Collection. This is from the Hope Hops Here Art Glass Collection and is called Crystal Love and Comfort. As always, these pieces come with a certificate of authenticity and are limited edition. This piece is numbered 51. I received this December 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004