Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Frog of the Day

Hamilton - A Hope for Hope by KenCalvino
Hamilton - A Hope for Hope, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

Gertie and I have been inside enjoying the climate controlled temperature of 73 degrees. It's a lot better than stepping outside into the 20 degrees with a north-west wind whipping along. Can I say I miss summer already.....

This frog collectible is very enjoyable! It is from Hamilton Collection and part of their Hopping for Hope collection. This is the first issue called A Hop for Hope. The designer for this collection is Margaret Le Van. This is another line by Hamilton that promotes breast cancer awareness and a portion of each sale goes to research. This is a limited edition piece. Each one is numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. This piece is numbered 2068.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004