Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Frog of the Day

It's been a couple of really cold days here at Frog Central. Snow even flew for a little bit. Thankfully it's a bit warmer today - and we're supposed to be in the mid-50's by the weekend.

This frog collectible is from The Hamilton Collection and is part of their Adopt a Frog Figurine Collection. This is Leopard Frog. This limited edition piece is numbered 1342A. Hamilton has come out with a lot of frogs over the last year - and I've collected most of them. They make a nice addition to the collections. I received this Christmas 2010 (yes, I know I'm behind! lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004