Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Christmas Rush

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Christmas Rush

It's been a busy time here at Frog Central. Miss Gertie and I have been decking the halls and tasting the eggnog, making sure everything is just right.

Gertie and I want to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy holiday season.

We're going to take a little break here at Frog Central and enjoy the company of family and friends. But we'll be back with a whole new batch of frogs knocking at the collection door, ready to come on in after the holidays. Enjoy and have a safe and hoppy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004