Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Under the Weather

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Under the Weather

Not sure why they call it that - I mean we are always under the weather. I guess if we were in an airplane 24/7, flying high, then we could say we were not under the weather. Or an astronaut. But here I am, under the weather a/k/a sick. It started coming on last Friday - each day getting a bit worse. Voila, the bug has arrived and made itself home in my system. So excuse my lack of posts while I go crawl back under the comforter with my Hall's cough drops and Vicks vapo-rub. They are my closest friends at the moment......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004