Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Frog of the Day

It's been so dreary here that it's been hard getting good pictures. Today it is a little brighter outside - of course it could be the snow! We're not supposed to get accumulation - but the fact is - it's snowing!

This frog collectible makes a nice addition to the frog kitchen items. It's a frog timer from the Boston Warehouse Trading Corp. It was made in China. It was recently on sale on Fab.com which is where I got mine. I received it last week - November 2011. It is quite heavy and has a nice, loud ribbit - er, ring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004