Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Frog of the Day

Yep, a new frog! It's been a strange few days around here at Frog Central. Earl's much smaller cousin appeared in the yard yesterday afternoon which banned Gertie from going outside for quite some time. Skunks out in the daytime is bad news - because they usually only do that when they are rabid. Gertie's had her shots, but I don't want to take any chances. He eventually wondered off and things were able to return to normal. Earl himself has been absent - not that I'm complaining. That's a situation I hope continues!

In other Gertie news, she hasn't had another seizure - thank goodness. We've slipped back into a routine of morning playtime and then I work on genealogy. The genealogy seems to take up most of my day. I'm about 200 pages into the book and it's coming together. I hope to be done - or as done as I'm going to get - soon.

This frog I received yesterday, November 8, 2011. It is from NYCityLimits and is a Frog Tape Dispenser. I have several frog tape dispensers but I really liked this one. It is made of plastic, but with a weighted base. It has a felt pad on the base to protect your desk. The high-gloss finish is pretty cool and it's in my second favorite frog color - blue. A nice addition to the collection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004