Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Shopping

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Shopping

With my knees as bad as they are, it's tough to get out to go grocery shopping - so I end up buying whatever I can on-line. Recently I found Schwans for really good quality frozen food delivery. I went searching this morning for a site that sold the ancillary stuff - toilet paper, toothpaste, dog food, etc. I came across the site called Alice.com and I highly recommend it to anyone. Like many sites it takes a bit to get it all set up with your favorites but oh, how wonderful when it's all set up. The prices are almost the same as if you went to the grocery store - and for several of the products I purchased - IT WAS CHEAPER!! And manufacturer coupons are built right in. And wait for it - FREE SHIPPING. It arrives in 1 to 2 days directly to your door. I'm in heaven. I purchased all the non-food items on my grocery list, paid 38 dollars and it will arrive right to my door free of charge in the next 24 to 48 hours.

Hope you had a good weekend. Gertie and I spent as much time outdoors as possible because it will probably be the last nice warm weekend - almost 90 degrees here yesterday! Today we're going to be in the 60's and dropping into the 50's after that for the rest of the week - with overnight lows in the 30's. Now that's cold!

I finally got my new camera and am currently trying to figure out how to put the giant battery into this tiny little camera - lol. I'm gong to take some test shots today and then we should be ready, set, go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004