Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Frog of the Day

Frog Reading Sculpture by KenCalvino
Frog Reading Sculpture, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

I finally got the battery in my camera and figured out how to turn it on! I've spent all morning but I got a picture - lol. Today the temperatures dropped into the 40's and so I sat here at my desk with Gertie curled up on my feet. I've got warm toes!

This frog collectible is a Frog Reading Sculpture and was made in India. It is made out metal, but quite light. It is 10 1/2 inches long and 3 inches high. I received this December 2010/January 2011.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004