Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Friday Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Dog Blogging

Gertie by KenCalvino
Gertie, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

It's been a long week for Gertie. She's tired of my constant watch over her - and thankfully she's not had another seizure. A trend I hope continues.

One of her favorite places to hang out is on the ramp. Often times when she wants to go out - it's just to stand on the ramp and watch traffic and people go by. I took her out a bit ago and I had just grabbed my new camera to take some pictures when she saw a squirrel - which meant she had to come back inside! She must think that running away is lulling them into a false sense of security so they'll come even closer and she'll be able to catch one - or she's a big scaredy-cat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004