Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Random Thoughts for the day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random Thoughts for the day

I spent the day trying to avoid the 9/11 coverage. I remember exactly where I was - I watched the coverage. And it still upsets me to see it again. So basically I've been off-line and unplugged the last couple of days.

I've been worried about my hometown in Pennsylvania and the flooding that was so devastating to them - you realize that although you left where you grew up, part of your heart will always be there.

I still want a Bosendorfer piano! LOL!

Gertie and I hope you had a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004