Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Post Doctor's Visit Running Around

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Post Doctor's Visit Running Around

A lot has happened since my doctor's visit. My vitamin B12 supplements are not working and I have to go back on the monthly injections. I go for my first one tomorrow. It's an on-going problem. No wonder I can't lose a pound! I'm also looking at the list of doctor's trying to get up the nerve to call and schedule a colonoscopy. I'm not worried about test results - it's actually the preparation for the test. I watched my dad go through it - I figure I'll have to kennel Gertie because the porcelain throne and I will have a date for the evening. LOL

I've been working diligently on the book. Chapter 4 (of 7) is almost done. Hurray! I'll be so happy when this book is done and off my desk. Then I'll be on to something else - like always! Let's get this week started....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004