Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Losing my shubbery

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Losing my shubbery

Today I lost 3 of my giant hibiscus hedge bushes. It was quite sad to see them get ripped out and tossed aside. They were over the sewage lines and the neighbors had to have theirs dug up and new pipe put in. Thus, the loss of three of my bushes. I hope the remaining bushes will still call as many cardinals. I love to sit at my window and watch the cardinals play in the hedge and the seed pods give them a nice treat.

Tomorrow the Schwanz man arrives. I do really like the service and thank goodness the only grocery shopping I have to do lately is fruit. And that section is usually right next to the door and close to the registers. And I'm eating better meals as a result too. Of course that doesn't translate into any weight loss - but what does - lol!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004