Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Day of Peace and Quiet

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Day of Peace and Quiet

It's been a busy couple of days. The woodsmen were here chopping down some trees. Actually, a tree service with gigantic chain saws and a boat load of trucks! A total of 4 trees came down. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it actually looks nice. Today it has been nice not to hear chain saws or the beep-beep of the trucks. Gertie and I have spent the day going from one nap to another! Things might get a little noisier this next week if the stump removal guys show up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004