Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Feeling better or Thank goodness for pain killers

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Feeling better or Thank goodness for pain killers

Either way I'm feeling much better today, which has pleased Gertie to no end. Extended play time today and the ability for me to pick her up so she could rest her head on my shoulder made her day.

The Schwan's man came this evening. Not much to deliver tonight, but I picked up some frozen vegetables and refilled stuff I used over the last two weeks. I still need to go to Walmart, but I think I'll wait a couple days before I head out again.

I decided to take a couple days away from the all day in front of the computer that I've been putting in on the book. A couple days away and then I'll be refreshed and ready to go again. It will give me time to get caught up on things around the house. On second thought .....

Here in Tidy Town we are gearing up for the fall Appleknocker Festival! I highly recommend it to anyone in the area. The apple dumplings are fantastic. I haven't been since my first year here - time goes by so quick! But I think I'll try and make it this year. Maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004