Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A bad, bad day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, August 15, 2011

A bad, bad day

I've been feeling pretty good lately so I haven't taken any pain medication for the last five days. I don't know if it was the change in pressure - a low pressure has brought cooler air to the area, but last night was bad and today was even worse. And of course I had errands to run today. I made it to the vet's office to get Gerti's pills, and the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. I had intended to go to Walmart to do some shopping, but since I could barely stand I decided for the smaller IGA. I picked up some fruit and dog food and headed for the door. I was to the point of being able to only take four or five steps before I had to sit down. I was in agony by the time I got home and of course I couldn't take any medications until after dinner. Finally, things have kicked in this evening and I'm feeling a bit better. Hopefully I'll get a bit of rest tonight and things will be better tomorrow - have a good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004