Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: 102

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

102

The temps today hit 102 with a heat index of 116 degrees. Thank goodness I don't really have to go out in it all that much. The Schwan's man came with a delivery today. One more trip and I'll have both freezers full! I did have to go to the curb with my trash. I didn't put it out last week because I only had a half bag - this week it was full. I was only outside for a couple minutes but I came in and spent the next hour trying to cool down. I normally would have waited until it was dark to take the trash out, but I really don't want another run-in with Earl.

Gertie doesn't seem to mind the heat too much - of course she's outside as short a time as possible. But she still wants to play and has to take in everything she can while making the once around the yard before heading back in.

I've been working diligently on the genealogy book. It seems to take up a lot of my time these days. I'm trying to put the finishing touches on it - polish it up so I can send it out for my copyright and ISBN number. Finally glad that I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004