Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Schwan's Delivery Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Schwan's Delivery Day

I placed an order for Schwan's delivery for today. The guy is in town every other week. Some items can be expensive, so I look for the deals wherever possible. My big splurge is their ice cream - it is delicious. I tried the taco pizza this evening. That was really good too, but I hated heating the house up by turning the oven on.

The temps here were in the high 80's at 7 a.m. We are under heat advisories and they've extended the advisory through the weekend - each day hotter than the next! I went out this evening with the trash - it goes at the end of the driveway. I thought I was going to die by the time I got back into the house. It was so stifling I couldn't catch my breath. And I was only out there for a couple minutes! Thank goodness for air conditioning - otherwise I'd be living at the North or South Pole!

I made it into the basement again today. I was down there over the weekend to start on a huge pile of wash. Stairs are a big problem for me, but I made it down again today. I'm determined to get all the wash caught up. I'd like to buy one of those European style all in one washer/dry units. Maybe for Christmas - in the meantime I take my chances on the steps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004