Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The on-going tale of Earl the Scaredy Skunk

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The on-going tale of Earl the Scaredy Skunk

Last night I had the outside light on to keep Earl away from the front door. Skunks do not like light and they will run and hide. You could definitely smell that Earl was about and Gertie didn't really want to go out. That smell I'm sure brought back to many fresh memories. Nature won out. She ran out and ran right back in. No one sprayed and all was well. For the moment. Earl, that Scaredy Skunk had hid around the back side of the house where the central air conditioner unit is. It came on and scared Earl and he sprayed it. Now every time the air conditioner comes on - Eau d' Earl . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004