Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another scorcher

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another scorcher

Today's heat index is topping out at 115 degrees! The local news station showed roads that have buckled due to the heat. I know when I open the door to let Gertie out she runs out does her business and runs right back in and with her black fur she is hot. She won't lay across the air conditioning vent like Shadow loved to do - but she'll lay close until she gets cooled off. Then she wants to crawl into my lap like usual and it takes everything in me to not shove her off - she is a little heat factory and I'm sweating in no time.

Keep cool if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004