Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another Heat Wave Starts

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another Heat Wave Starts

Yesterday we slipped back into a heat advisory that is supposed to last until Thursday evening. Ugh! I almost wish for a bit of snow on the ground again - I did say almost. Meanwhile I heard from mom who tells me that the temps there overnight are in the upper 30's and low 40's. Daytime temps might hit 80. Who says you can't go home again! lol I'm ready to pack up and head out!

The genealogy project has been keeping me extra busy. I've located a new family which is always exciting. Of course that creates a new pile of paper, folders galore and days of research. It's a hobby that has gone out of control. A cousin calls it a "pox" and it is so apt.

Gertie has been really feeling the heat. Her trips outside for business are shorter and shorter. She doesn't even seem to care about the other animals out there - strictly business and get back inside as quick as possible. At the moment she's asleep at my feet. All I have to say to that is Nap Time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004