Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekend Dog Blogging

Gertie by KenCalvino
Gertie, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

Yesterday was a busy day for Gertie and I. It was like Grand Central Station around here. We no more than got up when a delivery man showed up with my Staples order. Next was the Fedex man. The tree man showed up later. Followed by the UPS guy. Along with the mailman and the newspaper girl - it was a pretty busy day around here.

Gertie was tuckered out and couldn't wait to take a little nap. Her back-end didn't get the message though! lol This has become a pretty common way for her to take a little rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004