Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Weekend Dog Blogging

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekend Dog Blogging

Gertie

It's been a heck of a week here at Frog Central. And since this is my third time writing this and trying to get it post, you'll have to take my word for it! Alright, I hurt my foot again - quite unintentionally. My camera broke - the little door that holds the batteries fell off. And Flickr is once again - not working! If I didn't have several thousand pictures there I would consider finding someplace else!

Gertie! Yeah, I wrote about her too in the last couple attempts to post. Shorthand - she's now afraid of thunder and I'm trying consistency of a normal routine when it thunders and ignoring the sound altogether to see if she gets her confidence back because she's just a little scared in that she wants to be right next to me or in my lap no matter what I'm doing including when I'm in the bathroom. And yes I wrote that all in one sentence on purpose. Can you tell I'm a little annoyed with Flickr? Just another week at Frog Central - hope your week was a better one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004