Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Hazy, Hot, Humid and Cicadas!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Hazy, Hot, Humid and Cicadas!

The temps have been soaring to the high 90's with heat indexes over 100. The weather has been crazy - and when you step outside you get cicada bugs jumping all over. I felt bad for my lawn guy today - the sound of mowers seems to call them. He was getting pelted all over the place out there.

My plumber was here yesterday double checking my air conditioner. I didn't want any problems to crop up this year like the end of last year. Thankfully, everything is ok - a quick filter change and I should be set for the summer. He'll be back in the fall for the furnace cleaning and check-up. It's the life of the furnace and air conditioner and just something you have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004