Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Frog of the Day

The heat wave finally broke here at Frog Central and all the frogs are hopping about in joy. I'm happy the air conditioner can take a bit of a breather! It's Monday and the start of a busy week - but I can't get started without sharing a beautiful frog collectible from the collection.

This frog collectible is from the good people at Hamilton. This is the third in the Hope Hops Here Art Glass Collection. It is entitled Leap of Faith for a Cure. It is a limited edition, individually numbered piece and comes with a certificate of authenticity. This piece is numbered 0534. I like that a portion of the sale of each of these pieces is donated to breast cancer research. As you can see, this frog sports the pink ribbon on its back. I received this piece December 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004