Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Frog of the Day

It's Thursday! I've come to love Thursday's because I order from one of our local restaurants a steak sandwich. It is phenomenal - smothered in peppers and onions. I don't eat out a lot, but I do enjoy that sandwich, just $4.99!

The heat here is now going on 2 weeks and is still just as terrible - high 90's every single day and the night time temps may get down to the upper 70's. Thank goodness for air conditioning. It may be expensive to run the air conditioner all the time, but there's something to be said for being comfortable!

This frog collectible is from Hamilton Collection. They've had a number of different frog collections going at the same time. This is from their Adopt-A-Frog Collection and is called Barking Tree Frog. It is a glass, limited edition piece. The number on this piece is 0148A. I received this December 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004