Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Another day in paradise

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another day in paradise

Last evening, just as I sat down to watch Keith on Current TV, there came a knock at the door. It was the tree guy to tell me that he was coming by in the morning to trim the trees back from storm damage and generally get things straightened up and he wanted to be sure that would be alright with me. Sure I said.

This morning about 6 a.m. I'm sound asleep and Gertie's at the foot of the bed when I'm woken up by the sound of a chain saw. Yep, he was there at 6 a.m. Now I'm writing apologies to send to all my neighbors!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004