Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Save A Frog Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Save A Frog Day

I'm a couple days behind. April 29th was Save A Frog Day. I urge everyone to go the NRDC website and sign the petition they have there for Save A Frog Day. It looks to ban certain pesticides that are getting from farmers' fields and into the waterways. Deformed frogs are showing up at an alarming rate. Frogs are the canary in the coal mine for our habitat - and they are dying. We need to listen and act.

While I collect frog figurines and not real frogs, I would not like to see the day when all we can show our children is our collectibles because real frogs no longer exist. Please take action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004