Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Frog of the Day

Hope Hops Here by KenCalvino
Hope Hops Here, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

Things have been going alright here for a change. I've hurt my left heel and am limping around, but it's manageable for the moment. This afternoon the son-in-law of my new neighbor is supposed to show up to start cleaning out my basement. He doesn't know it yet but when it's cleaned, I've got boxes galore to store down there....

This frog collectible is from The Hamilton Collection's Hope Hops Here Art Glass Collection and is called Hope Hops Here. Most of these frog collections have four in the set. Each is a numbered, limited edition piece. The number on this piece is 1710. The thing I like is that a portion of the purchase price of each piece goes to breast cancer research. As my friend Brian would say - "Help save the boobies!" LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004