Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Frog of the Day

Celadon Frog Vase by KenCalvino
Celadon Frog Vase, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

It's been a busy week here at Frog Central. Cold - alright, downright freezing - but busy. Gertie has been panicked because her new friend is no longer around. The cat apparently took off for greener pastures (i.e. someone that would feed it!). I've been extra busy with the genealogy project. I've been moving right along and hope to print out a new copy of the book soon.

This frog collectible is labeled Celadon Frog Vase. It is made in Indonesia. I like these little frog items from Indonesia. Especially when you realize that the little village where they are made are dependent upon the factories that make these items. Frogs are indeed lucky! I received this for Christmas 2010.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004