Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Finally

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finally

Today is turning out to be a pretty nice day. Not necessarily sunny, but at least, so far, dry. My lawn guy showed up today and so things are looking pretty good. I have some work to do outside in some of the flower beds. If the threat of rain holds off again tomorrow I want to get out there before it gets too warm. This next week is supposed to be in the 90's all week! Summer, I guess, has finally arrived.

I have lots of new frogs to put up, so maybe if we can finally get some nice sunny days so I can get some decent pictures I can get them all listed.

It's a holiday weekend! Enjoy and if you're out on the road - safe travels. We'll see you here again on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004