Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: After Rapture Party

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

After Rapture Party

Last night at 6 p.m. the rapture took place - or so that one preacher said it was supposed to happen. I figure that it probably did and there are still 6 billion of us left. So it's time for an all out post rapture planet party! lol

Gertie has been glued to me for the last two days. She went out yesterday morning and decided to tangle with a bee. She found out that some of the things she's insistent on chasing, just might fight back. She hasn't wanted to go outside since. Today she was a little better about it until she saw another bee. She came running towards me at full throttle, jumped in my arms and shivered and shook like there was no tomorrow. It took all I had not to laugh and to just calmly set her down and shoo her back out into the lawn. I don't want to harbor fear of going outside in her. That would be very bad indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004