Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Frog of the Day

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Frog of the Day

A Cure Is Spotted by KenCalvino
A Cure Is Spotted, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.



Things are finally beginning to turn around and I'm feeling much better. I've spent the last couple days resting and recouping (and a little spring cleaning). Now I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Genealogy has been in the forefront since I found a new descendant line to trace. That is well underway and quite challenging.

This frog collectible is from The Hamilton Collection. It is from their Hope Hope Here Art Glass Collection and is entitled A Cure is Spotted. It is quite a heavy piece of art glass, molded in a very dark green with pinkish feet. You can just make out the pink ribbon design on his back. A portion of the sales of each of these pieces goes to breast cancer research. And don't forget those who are walking for the cure - The Avon Walk. Each of these pieces is a limited edition and numbered. Mine is #340.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004