Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Snow in Flora, Illinois

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snow in Flora, Illinois

Snow in Flora, Illinois by KenCalvino
Snow in Flora, Illinois, a photo by KenCalvino on Flickr.

Just let Gertie out and I don't know who was more shocked! I thought we had left the snow behind in Pennsylvania. The temperatures here took a nose dive yesterday and barely made it to 30 degrees Farenheit today. March came in like a lamb and is going out like a lion. All I can say is watch out east coast - it's headed to Virginia and Washington, DC tomorrow. The cherry blossoms will have a couple of inches of snow on them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004