Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Sciatica Update

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sciatica Update

Finally, after a month of back and forth between my doctor, the insurance company, and the pharmacy, I finally received my medication today. First dose has been taken. Tomorrow I take two doses, and then three doses a day after that. Hopefully by day three, I'll feel something more than the pounding headache the first pill gave me! Keeping my fingers crossed. Now all I have to worry about medically is the dreaded colonoscopy the doctor talked about during my last visit.....

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger ANN BROOKS said...

I know how you feel. I hate when Doctors promise you a colonoscopy!
I have to have one every two years or more if necessary. Hang in there. You will get throught it. I hope you get to feeling better.

Frog Pondering
Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004