Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Rain = Sore Joints

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Rain = Sore Joints

Last night I went to bed early. And I tossed and turned all night. Every joint in my body is screaming after 2 days of rain. It rained on and off all day today too. My hip is so sore I can barely sit down. Laying down doesn't help either. So I try to keep busy to keep my mind off of things.

My wireless router came today. The first time I hooked it up, it didn't work. I set it aside and said I'd try again later. I worked on it this evening and it went smoothly - up and running in no time. In fact, I'm typing this entry on my laptop computer. Hurray!

Let's hope tomorrow is better ----- and that I get some sleep tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004