Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Day at the Doctor's Office

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, March 11, 2011

A Day at the Doctor's Office

I went to get out of bed after another sleepless night - my 3rd in all. I put weight on my left leg and the pain was instantaneous. By early morning I had an emergency doctor's appointment - but I still had to get there. After a couple tense hours at the office - I have a diagnosis. Sciatica. I have slipped a disk which is now resting on the nerve, causing excrutiating pain down my left leg and leaving my left foot with no feeling in it. And of course the doctor tells me that this type of nerve pain is very hard to treat and contrl. I never do anything easy. Now I'm waiting for my prescription to be called in and filled. Which means I might get it tomorrow morning if I'm lucky.

In other news, I've seen snippets here and there of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. The death toll is rising and they say will be in the thousands. A terrible tragedy. My heart goes out to those victims and their families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004