Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: In the hospital

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

In the hospital

Things went haywire this last Thursday. We had just put my dad in the car to take him for a doctor's appointment when he had a seizure. We called 911 and since we live about a block from where they house the ambulances, it only seemed like forever before they got there. We spent all day Thursday in the emergency room before he was admitted. Since then we've been back and forth to the hospital, especially at meal times to try to get my dad to eat - something he did with gusto before the seizure, but which he doesn't want to seem to do now. It's been a hectic few days and for those who knew what was going on and sent their well wishes I say Thank You. I'll do my best to keep you updated as the situation unfolds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004