Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Diaper Duty

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Diaper Duty

I am not a parent. No children. I've never had the pleasure of changing a dirty diaper. And I was quite o.k. with that. I did not need to change a diaper to feel fulfilled in my life. But just in case, I have now been fulfilled to the maximum, or even more, if such a thing is possible. One adult diaper must be equal to 3 or 4 baby diapers - at least. I may not be a parent, but I have a parent who is in diapers. And diaper duty is shared by all in the house. On another topic, and just by coincidence, I should be leaving later this week to head back to Frog Central.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004