Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: Brighter Days

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brighter Days

Dad is improving as far as eating goes. He'll probably be in bed for the rest of his life, but today he was happy and smiling and ate quite a bit. It was good to see. We've been in the process of making a bedroom for him downstairs, which has been really time consuming the last couple of days.

On top of everything else, I'm running around trying to get what last few things done that I can before I pack up the car and head home. It will be good to see the old homestead and unpack all the newest frogs I've received over the last couple of months. I can hardly wait to share them with you.

Gertie's had a rough time here. She's not entirely comfortable with everyone in the household and consequently she spends a lot of time on her leash. I look forward, as I'm sure she does, to the time when it's just her and I. We're used to each other and our routines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004