Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A very busy time here at Frog East

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A very busy time here at Frog East

The last 3 days has been a whirlwind of taking care of dad through the day and him not sleeping at night - keeping us all up around the clock. His new medication does not seem to be working as well as we hoped - I guess they'll be uping the dose again.

While watching him I've had some time to work on my genealogy project. Dad seems to be intereted in me working on the laptop computer - so he watches while I search.

It will soon be time to start packing for the trip home. It hardly seems possible. So much yet to do and so little time. In the meantime, I've having a lot of fun with one of my Christmas presents - Wii. I've been playing the Sports Resort that came with the game. A lot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004