Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: A Much Calmer Week - with SNOW

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Much Calmer Week - with SNOW

This last week has been a whirlwind - but in a good way. I've been working on my genealogy project pretty steadily and making some headway. Unfortunately, as I planned this week to head out to the libraries to do some additional research - the snow started falling. And it is still falling. I'm not sure how much we have out there at the moment - but I'm afraid there's no end in sight for the time being. So instead, I continue working with what I can on-line.

Dad has had a good week, relatively speaking. The new medication that he has been put on seems to have calmed him down considerably. It takes two weeks for the medication to be fully into his system - so here's keeping the fingers crossed that things will continue to get better.

Hope you are enjoying the new year and that everything is going well. Believe it or not, I'm starting to rush a bit here because I'm starting to look forward to the time I'll finally be heading home. I know it's going to be around March 1st, but that will come all too soon - and I know I'll leave here with lots of things I will have wished I could have gotten done. They'll just have to wait until the next trip - but let's not think about that right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004