Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: The Mind

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

The Mind

It's been a rough week here at Frog East. Dad has been keeping us running non-stop, literally. He was awake and extremely incoherent for more than 50 hours straight. Exhaustion finally took over and we all got about 8 hours of rest before he started in again. It makes it hard to get anything accomplished. But we are trying. I've been working on my genealogy project here and there. I'm hoping to meet with some people this next week. Or at least talk to them on the phone. First I want a couple days to just rest, relax, and catch up on some much needed rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004