Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense: What a Week!

Frog Collectibles & Other Such Nonsense

A look at my frog collectibles as I get them and my wacky world in the meantime.

Friday, December 17, 2010

What a Week!

It's been a rough week here at Frog East. Three adults chasing around one Alzheimer's patient - and losing. It's non-stop from first thing in the morning until last thing in the evening. We try to give each other little breaks, but somehow after dad is finally in bed for the night (you hope - he has a tendency to get up over and over) we all sit exhausted.

I took dad for a drive around town yesterday and to stop at McDonald's and get him a milkshake. A treat he loves. I haven't driven around in quite a while and I was surprised at how much the area has changed. A lot of new stores that I didn't know about. It felt like it wasn't my hometown any more. And in many ways it isn't. I moved from here shortly after graduating from high school and only return for visits. Other than my parents I have no connections to friends, etc.

There have been little spurts of snow here and there. We did not get the feet of snow that dumped all around us, thank goodness. Today the snow started in earnest and there may be 5 or 6 inches by the time it stops tomorrow. Let's hope that's all the snow we get while I'm here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog contents copyright Ken Frantz © 2004